Guest Blog with Shelia Goss :
In honor of her 21st book being released today, Shelia decided to reveal 21 secrets or things you may not know about her.
- When I was a teenager, me and one of my best friends had aspirations on being the next rapping duo like Salt N Pepa.
- When in high school, me and one of my best friends performed a Mary Jane Girls song in a talent show.
- Me and my best friend once snuck into an LL Cool J after party by pretending to be the relatives of someone attending the party.
- I’ve always wanted my own radio show, “Quiet Storm with Oh Shelia.”
- I once wrote for a few confessional magazines.
- I used to have a crush on actor Don Johnson. I’ve watched every Miami Vice & Nash Bridges episode.
- My bank account is like a roller coaster…it goes up and down and sometimes it flatlines.
To see Shelia’s full 21 secrets uncovered list,
please visit: 21 Secrets Revealed at SheliaGoss.com
ABOUT the BOOK : SECRETS UNCOVERED
As the producer of one of TV’s highest-rated shows, Kem Phillips has a knack for creating the perfect leading man. But love in real life? No thanks. She has no interest in repeating her mother’s mistakes.
Thank goodness the star of her newest project is discreet. No one knows about the one-night stand they indulged in at her best friend’s wedding. He’s also a gentleman who always seems to be there when she’s in a jam.
Brent McKenzie has had his share of memorable moments, but that night with Kem is as fresh and hot in his mind as if it was yesterday. He’d love to be the man who comes to her rescue in all possible ways—if she’d let him.
When an emergency call sends Kem racing home to Louisiana, she goes against her better judgment and accepts Brent’s offer to go with her. Yet as everything she thought was true about her past crumbles, is his emotional support something solid to lean on…or a crutch she dare not trust?
Get your copy today!
Secrets Uncovered is available online. Order your copy directly from the publisher https://www.samhainpublishing.com/book/5470/secrets-uncovered
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Shelia M. Goss is a screenwriter and national bestselling author of twenty-one books. Secrets Uncovered is her twenty-first book in print. She writes in multiple genres. She’s received many accolades in her career, including being nominated for a 2015 AAMBC Literary Awards in the Romance Author of the Year category. USA Today says, “Goss has an easy, flowing style with her prose…” Shelia loves to hear from readers so feel free to contact her via her website: www.sheliagoss.com or follow her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sheliagoss or Twitter @sheliamgoss.